So far on our vaction we have toured the entire island in a few hours it is so small. Only 42 km long and 12 km wide. We seen a green parrot, a crab, a lizard and many birds. I have been out to the Buccoo reef and Nylon pool. The Nylon pool is a sand bar in the middle of the ocean. We walked and swam around in it. I have practiced my writing using a bamboo stick and the beach. Best way to do your homework! We are heading out to go scuba diving today, have fun in class!

IMG_1256 IMG_1045 IMG_1143 IMG_0960 IMG_1141 IMG_1140 IMG_1004 IMG_0938 IMG_0932

6 thoughts on “So far on our vaction we have toured the entire island in a few hours it is so small. Only 42 km long and 12 km wide. We seen a green parrot, a crab, a lizard and many birds. I have been out to the Buccoo reef and Nylon pool. The Nylon pool is a sand bar in the middle of the ocean. We walked and swam around in it. I have practiced my writing using a bamboo stick and the beach. Best way to do your homework! We are heading out to go scuba diving today, have fun in class!

1. Dear ryder

dear ryder i miss you alot i hope your having fun. i hope when you come back youll be happy to see your friends

love makayla 🙂

2. Dear Ryder !!!!!!!

Hi I have some queshtons for you : So are the perret ‘s home pet’s or wild ? I saw your photos is it a big beach or small beach . We all miss you very much !!!!!!!!!!

From you friend Olivia

3. Daer Ryder !!!!!!!!

Hi ryder how is Tagogo aro you having fun is the perret a home pet or wild What is shark fising ???

4. Hi Everyone
    The parrot was wild there was 6 of them in the trees. We didn’t find any sharks. The beach was a big beach.

See you soon Ryder